Thursday, June 2, 2011

Gussy Sews Inspirational Workshop..Handmade!





For the first time I have actually found something that I think I can link up to every Thursday! Its right down my ally! Want to know what it is?

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!




Its the new Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

This weeks promt it:

HANDMADE

I was having so much trouble picking one pictures to put up! So I am posting 3!

This is a recent and on going handmade project by Yours Truley!
My sister is getting married on June 25th and this is a small scrapbook I am give her on the 2 of us!

Since there small pages I will be doing more as the years go on and will mail them to her for her to put in the scrapbook!
Thought this was just a fun way of remembering old times!
These pictures have SO much inspiration for me! I LOVE to scrapbook!

If you are just now hearing about this Gussy Sews link up please go join in! Its gonna be a blast!

Also, if your over from the link up and a new reader WELCOME! Please feel free to stay for a bit! I always love comments and new followers! I will follow back!
Feel free to look around!

XOXO

0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever

Blog Archives


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved