Monday, June 6, 2011

Love in the mail!


So first of all, I love getting mail! And boxes are even better! But I also love Blog Swaps! And this one was no exception!

I joined this amazing Swap!
My partner was the amazing Becky over at The Good Life! If y'all dont read her blog you need to start now!
I had such a BLAST shopping for her! And we really have become blogging buddies! I will be doing some guest posting for her in July and she is doing some for me this month! I love her to death!
Anyways.. On to the crazy awsome stuff she sent me!

These below are the best! Love the nail polish color! So me, cant wait to wear it!
The headband I actually have been wanting one just like it! Made my day!
And the purse clutch..ruffles, and pink, way to much awsomeness overload for me! HAHA! I LOVE IT! I dont use clutches much, but I have a TON of other ways im gonna use it! Its gonna be worn out real fast!


The she got to my child within! She sent me gum. I am taking that on the trip up north! Keep everyone in the car happy!
Starburst! ya, lets just say this photo was after warding my family off so that I could get a pictures! They loved them and so do I!
And the Sour Patch Kids....I WAS IN HEAVEN! Yep, there gone allready


On another note..I still need some guest bloggers! I have my sisters wedding coming up and I am swamped with so much! I'll be able to do it up till the week of the wedding! Would you please consider helping! Leave a comment and I'll get back with you! Anything goes! And you can type it up as early as you want and i'll put it up when im ready! In a week is about the time I'll need them by!
Thanks bloggy friends :)

XOXO


0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever

Blog Archives


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved