Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pintest: Guest Blogger Becky@TheGoodLife

[ Lovelys: Hope you enjoy this blog post from Becky! I did a post on this a few weeks back! Crazy busy today! My sister is getting married today! Cant wait to share all my pictures with y'all! Joanna Noel]

Tomorrow I'm going to share some of my favorite vacation pictures with you, but today I want to tell you about my newest and biggest obsession--Pinterest! Have you joined up? If you need an invitation, just leave me a comment with your email address and I will be sure to send you one out asap! Want to know what Pinterest is? It's a website where you add pictures of anything you like--quotes, home decor, food, babies, pets, nature, and the list goes on! You can then browse the boards others have put together and "pin" the pictures or boards you think are interesting! I love love love playing on there--I can easily spend several hours browsing through the site! Right now my focus is home decor, as you can tell by some of the pictures I have below! Happy pinning!






0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever

Blog Archives


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved