Thursday, June 23, 2011

Guest Blogger Becky@TheGoodLife

[ Hi Lovelys! The next few days will be guest blog post from Becky! I am in PA for my sisters wedding and crazy busy! Today we are decorating the reception hall! Please leave Becky some love here in the comments and on her blog! Joanna Noel]



I am so excited to be doing some guest blogs this week for Joanna! Joanna and I "met" through a summer gift swap! I shared with Joanna about a few of my favorites and explained I was going to be spending the summer on staff at youth camps. Joanna grew up going to summer camps and knew exactly what to hook me up with to make my summer fun and fabulous!

For my first day of guest blogging, I just want to introduce myself and my blog! Later on this week we'll get into some wedding posts, posts about pets, and my favorite vacations! :)

So--here goes! I am a newlywed! My super handsome and sweet husband and I were married March 19th of this year. Our wedding was absolutely a dream come true--absolutely because I was marrying the man of my dreams! Isn't he so handsome?

I am so excited to be guest posting for Joanna--and I'm so happy she was able to guest post for me! Blogging best friends, right? :) I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you better this week! See you tomorrow! :)



0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever

Blog Archives


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved