Thursday, June 9, 2011

Inspiration Workshop..Kitchens!

Hey Lovelys!

Its week number 2 for Inpsiration Workshop over at Gussy Sews!
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

This weeks promt is:

KITCHEN



I have several pictures that inspire me! This one is just so bright and has so much air to it!
Love the feel of this one as well!

And I love the windows and breakfast bar in this one!


5 Days till I head out on vacation! I account wait! If you want to guest post Im still looking for a few more!

XOXO

2 comments:

btsoi. said...

Love the bright and airy kitchens!

BeckyJo606 said...

such great pictures!! it also makes me feel the need to travel asap!

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever

Blog Archives


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved