Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Im Home!

Good Morning Lovelys!

I am finally home in Oklahoma! These last few weeks have been CRAZY for me! And this past week I was major busy with my sisters wedding!

The wedding turned out so well! I have been in weddings before, but have never been Maid of Honor (MOH) and I was/am wooped from it! But..I would not trade it for the world!

I have allot of pictures from the trip! Wedding, plus the vacation part, but I dont have them ready yet! So, I will give you a few wedding pictures from my phone to hold Y'all over!

Wedding morning at Belle Salon, this was the finished product on my hair!
Friday night..last night as Miss.Kelsey Gilkinson!
Right before rehearsal! She had a Bride To Be pin on and I stole Ryan's Groom To Be pin! LOL!
The bows we made that hung on the end of the isles!
Wednesday morning, making the favor boxes and TONS of choc. covered pretzels!

Well, Thats all for now! Keep your eyes open for more coming soon! :)

0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever

Blog Archives


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved