Friday, June 24, 2011

Wedding Fun: Guest Blogger Becky@TheGoodLife

[ Another amazing Post by Becky! I am so gratefull for the help she has given me! Today I am decorating the church and heading to the rehearsal! My sister gets married tomorrow! Joanna Noel]
Our Story and Wedding Pictures

Rob and I started dating in December of 2009. Immediately we knew this would be it for us! We started spending all of our free time together--staying up late talking, and honestly, planning out our lives together. I travel quite a bit for work and the first few months were the toughest on us. I was out of town for about 10 days for a work conference. Rob realized then he wanted to be with me and bought an engagement ring the next week!

Rob didn't propose until a few months later when we were at the beach with his family. We had some big trips coming up later the summer (which I will post about later this week!) and I assumed he would be proposing then! So, imagine my surprise when he gets down on one knee during a walk on the beach one evening. The setting was completely perfect--and I could not have been more thrilled to agree to marry this wonderful man!


I love a million things about Rob, but one of the things I love the very, very most is the way he looks at me! His eyes and his smile completely change when he is looking my way and that is something I know I will always, always treasure.

I threw this picture in for a laugh! You never imagine you'll spend your wedding day with a bridesmaid constantly readjusting your slips! So much laughter happened every time I had to ask someone to adjust one of the four slips I was wearing! :)

Are you married? Planning a wedding? Just have some fun pictures picked out? Feel free to share them in the comments--I'd love to hear your stories and see your pictures! :)




0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever

Blog Archives


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved