Thursday, June 30, 2011

Inspiration Workshop..Bathrooms!

Morning Lovelys! <3

Its Thursday and I am finally back from my trip! I am going to do 2 post today! The one above this one is a small recap of my trip! Well, the wedding week part! Pictures and all will come soon!

But this post is for Inspiration Workshop! I have missed out the last few times so I am all in this week!

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

This weeks Theme is : BATHROOMS

I am very much a vintage girl! But when I saw this picture below I just HAD to throw it in! I LOVE all the color of the shelves! The toilet is a tad weird..but oh well :)

I have a bath tub just like this in my bathroom! I totally love it!

Ahhh....try love everything in this one! The pinks, the mirror, and on and on!

And I have always loved the vanity's and such in bathrooms, and this one is just amazing! I want one :)


This one looks very challenging to paint! But I love the set up, color, and all!


If Y'all dont allready link up, use the botton above and get going! Its amazingly fun!

XOXO

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I love the yellow bathroom - would love to have a lemon yellow water closet someday. Reminds me of clean! :)

Megan said...

Gorgeous gorgeous bathrooms! I love the pink ones, but I'm not sure that my hubby would appreciate it! Haha!

Heather said...

Oh these are gorgeous!! I need a chandelier in mine...

Stopping by from Mingle Monday!

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever

Blog Archives


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved