Thursday, May 19, 2011

How I Feel

So, I did not know what to blog about today. And then I thought, you know, I should just blog about whats on my heart today. So here it goes!

Im not sure you could call it pain. Well, maybe you can. Its been a long road, filled with allot of bumps. Dont get me wrong, I love Oklahoma, but the reasons for being here are not so fun. Family pulling apart, friends and people you grew up with turning on you. I kinda feel like everything I knew as a child, every memorie, every fun time, is gone. I dont have that anymore.

I know things will be ok. Were doing fine here in Oklahoma. But at the same time, I hate the road I had to walk.



But im going to look for my next path, and hope its better!


On a side note, I have a giweaway I was doing, and only one person entered it! So im giving you the link to it! You have till next friday! Come on, who likes giveaways!

Go HERE!

Thanks all for reading my weird and crazy post!

XOXO

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey girl - thanks for your always sweet and supportative comments on my blog! :) I really appreciate them. Also, you'll have to message me on facebook or something (or reply via email) because I guess I don't know what you're talking about regarding family and the ranch and stuff. I only "heard" rumors about selling the ranch and Lew leaving... but if you don't mind I'd like to know the real story! :)

Thanks for being honest, I'm learning it's the best way to go. :)

-Steph

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved