Thursday, May 26, 2011

Guest Bloggers Needed..Please!

Hi Bloggy Friends!

As allot of you now June 14th I head for PA for my Sisters wedding! Things will be crazy and I wont be able to blog much!

I would love not to have a died blog and would love for my readers to meet others!

Would you want to guest post for me?? You can talk about really anything! Have an etsy shop you want to promote?? Whatever is good with me!

Please leave me a comment and a way to email you and I can give you more info!

Thanks a bunch!
XOXO




1 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I will do a guest post! :)

thenigottothinking@gmail.com

Thanks!

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved