Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Miss Them..Taken Way To Soon!



I have never posted a video on my blog so I hope this works!
I love this song so much!

Today I am think about allot of people! On May 24th 4 years ago my Uncle Frank was killed in a tractor trail accident.

This last year I have had 2 friend die. One was 18 and about to graduate highschool. The other 23.

This song is what my hearts cry is!

I miss you Uncle Frank! Cant wait to see your smile again!

Justin, you may have not gotten to graduate, but your in a better place!

Ben, how I miss you dear friend! Cant wait to give you a hug again!



XOXO

Joanna Noel

2 comments:

Lyryn said...

Amazing song.

Aimee said...

Sorry for your loss. This is a beautiful song!

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved