Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sharing Idea's Wednesday!


I am hopping on with Sharing Idea's Wednesday over at Trendy Treehouse!


I am going to share a PARTY IDEA: Lingering Showers!

I know that its the time of year for weddings! And as the maid of awner at my sisters wedding June of 2011 and I have found some way cute stuff for this shower....
Lets start with invitations! Here are a few I found I like!

And this for a favor!! I about died when I found these! I LOVE THEM!!



And This for food :) :)

Tell me what ya think!!!


Also...REMEBER!! My GIVEAWAY ends tomorrow....Get entered in it!!

1 comments:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

Hi! Sorry it took so long for me to get around to returning your visit! I have been to lingerie showers and they are a lot of fun. :) Have a great day!

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever

Blog Archives


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved