Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Crazy Life

The last few days, and the weekend and all that have been crazy!
Here are a few highlights from them!!

This guy is amazing! I am not a fan of his music..but..he was the one I wanted to win in Celebrity Apprentice and HE DID! I was on the edge of my couch the hole live finally and I jumped up and down and screamed!! :) GO BRET MICHAELS!!



WalMart was a must last night! I HAD to get out and do a little shopping! So I snagged by trust new phone ( Driod) ( Still working on a name..hehe) my shopping list, and my little sister and hit the road.. This is what I came back with:

1 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I was rooting for him on Apprentice too!! He was a trooper FOR SURE!

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever

Blog Archives


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved