Saturday, August 15, 2009

I was told to write about me...so here it goes!


Ok...so friend read my blog and said I needed to keep on blogging..she loved hearing about me so..here is a post of allot of nothingness except my crazy life and the thought going through my head ( yes sara..this is for you!)

So today I walked up to the corner and got a snow cone (again!)! My first one I LOVED..it was a Pinya Calata ( or however you spell it!) the next time it was Wedding Cake flaver....hated that one..so today I was going to get my fav again..untill I tryed Blue Egal! So needless to say..my mouth is VERY blue right now! I intende to get a pix of one some time and post it..but by the time i make it back to the house..its allmost gone :)

So today I was thinking(not allways a good thing for me)....one thing i hate in life..is change...and guess what?? Change fallows me all around! I moved twice in a year and half...friends get married...friends move away...my job changes 6 times in just that year and half!
It takes allot to admitt that the thing you hate the most..is your life! But I admitt it...its true! I think it sences that I dont like it..and it comes to me..Kinda like how cats can tell who likes them and who does not..and who do they go to...the once who hate them!

I guess I think on all this a little to much! Its a good thing that someone invented a blog so I could ramble on and on and continou to bore you all! I am trying to figure out how to fix my comment box so you all can tell me to shut up!

Man..I was reading over all I had written..I sounds like somthing of the tv show Sex and The City! LOL!

Well...Im done talking now...Shuting up! :)

0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever

Blog Archives


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved