Saturday, August 8, 2009

I was Inspired!



Dear Readers:



I was inspired by some other blog site's that I have been reading to start my own! I have a facebook but I think this is a good thing for me to do as well!






So for all who dont really now whats going on in my life! I am now living in French Camp, Mississippi! I live and work at The French Camp Academy! It is a school for students from troubled homes! I work in the Historical District in the Bed and Breakfast wich is a stalite ministry of FCA! I do breakfast in the mornings for guest, clean rooms, working on the flower garden and so much more!



We have 5 girl students who come and do work program with us from 3:30 to 5:00 every afternoon! I work with 2 of them, Heather and Daysha! They are very sweet girls and just want love! Daysha is a really hard worker and is amazing! The other day I sent her into the Victorian Suite to vacuum and she picked the arial rug up of the floor and vacuumed under it! That is amazing for a 13 year old!



The other day I was blessed to have the privalage to be on the radio here at French Camp! I enjoyed in allot and it was not so bad being live! You all should check out are radio station that plays amazing and the best southern gospel music http://www.wfca.com/


This is one of the rooms in the Bed and Breakfast...Ed's Room...Sleeps 2!

This is Sallie's Room...sleeps 2!

Well..I shall end for now! Thank you all for reading! :)

0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever

Blog Archives


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved