Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Flowers..The Sunshine of Life!

Ok. So I have a love for flowers! And a love for taking pictures of them! They make me smile! There allways so happy..open up every mornint, have wonderfull color, and even great smell!
But one thing is very true..when you dont water and care for them..they die. Flowers are not easy keepers..but I love them!
When I first came to the Bed and Breakfast the flowers on the front porch were in need of allot of TLC so i went and gave it to them!
Here are a few pictures of how they are doing!
I have edited a few of these!









And here are a few pictures of some kids I love to death ( my cousins kids)



Zack Sterrett



Cady Sterrett


0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever

Blog Archives


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved