Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Casting Crowns Concert June 2009

Hi all!
Ok, these are pictures from the Casting Crowns concert I went to with Michelle,Tim,and my sister Kelsey in Pa back in June!
It was an amazing time! The Lord knew I needed it right when it came! The songs thay sang were once I really needed at that time! The Lord has really given this band an amazing talent and has really blest them! Cant wait to hear them again in Jackson Ms December 5th!
My Little Sister Kelsey!

CASTING CROWNS!

Mark Hall


Another good shot! We had AMAZING seats!


Before Everuthing started!


Me and my sis Kelsey!






















0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever

Blog Archives


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved