Saturday, November 27, 2010

{Christmas Card Swap}


Go HERE to Join!
I found this and really wanted to join in! I think it will be a blast! I would LOVE for you to join in with me...just like above :)

If you are sad at the thought of holiday e-cards and not part of a big community of holiday card senders and want a card sent to you then this is the thing for you.
Even if you do send and receive a bunch of holiday cards and want one more this is perfect for you too.

All you have to do is send an email with your address to
cooking4him (at) gmail (dot) com

and you'll get an email from me back with my address in case you want to spread the love and send a card back.

I think the holidays are a great time to reach out and get to know people better and make some real connections even if it's just through a thoughtful holiday card.

XOXO

2 comments:

Miss Angie said...

Sent you an email, I'm doing this on my blog too! :)

Sierra said...

I'm totally in and love your new blog layout! I'm adding your button. :)

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever

Blog Archives


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved