Thursday, November 4, 2010

YA!!! I finally made my own blog button! Come see!

I have wanted a blog button for some time now but have not had the money to get one done and I have always been way freaked out over HTML. Well, turns out making one was not that big of a deal and I know wish I would have done it sooner!
I was looking through blogs that I read and came across this tutorial by the Pastor Girls Ponderings! It was very helpfull!
So..Below is my button! Its my first one so not the best. Plus, know that I see how easy they are..I may just make some more..and I may change them up allot! LOL!

So..here we go..what do you think?


If you would like to be so sweet go ahead and grab it! Its here on this post and on my sidebar!
Also..if you want to make your own..go look at the tutorial! Its super easy!

XOXO

0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever

Blog Archives


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved