Thursday, November 18, 2010

{Christmas Cards!}




I almost forgot about this offer..and just found it in my inbox..Im a way excited :)

How can you not love these cards! I am a BIG christmas card person an
d when I saw Shutterflys offers and the things they make I must say my mouth fell open! I was very happy! I am big into photography and love what they have come up with!

This one is very cute...would work even for somone who is not just married!


And this is great for a family one! Simple yet cute!

And last but not least..This is my favorit! I do belive that this will be my card for this year! I love how it has one simple picture and then all the amazing colors around it!
I would highly recogmend Shutterfly to all my readers! Y'all will love there stuff..and they have great prices as well :)

0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever

Blog Archives


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved