Monday, November 22, 2010

New..and Christmas Blog Challenge!


To start out with...I GOT A BLOG MAKEOVER!! I LOVE it! What do y'all think? I was in great need of something new and so went to the great Jenn over at Munchkin Land Designs! I have used her before and still love her work! If your looking for a new design you really should go check her stuff out!


So Its the first day of this cool 12 Days of Christmas Blog Challenge! So...here we go!

Day 1: Christmas/Holiday traditions
I'll go with Christmas since im so excited for it to be here!
We always set are tree and stockings and all that good stuff up close to Thanksgiving! Its actually all going up as I type :)!
On Christmas Eve we allways do a fun dinner as a family..Sparkling Grape Juice, and fun fingers foods and such! We then whats The Christmas Box and we each open one present!
My sister and I sleep in the same room that night..listing to Josh Groben. drinking tea and eating cinnamin toast and leaving the tree lights on!
Christmas day we all get up whenever and we read the Christmas story from the Bible and all sing Happy Birthday to Jesus!
We then go from youngest to oldest and each open one present at a time!

XOXO!



0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever

Blog Archives


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved