Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Moving Saga.....and other news!


So...We are starting to pack! I will do post on the packing so y'all can keep up with me! Warning there are allot of pictures! :)
This is my Aunt! She came down from VA to help us pack!




These pictures are taken in the room above the barn! Its just a storage area!




Lots and Lots of boxes!! YA! LOL! :)


In other news......I am a guest blogger today over at My So-Called Chaos....go HERE to see it..and leave some love for me over there :) Never been a guest blogger before!!








2 comments:

Maria said...

Uggghhh moving. Better you than me! ;-)

Nikki Neurotic said...

I moved three times in the space of three years. Granted it was just me and my stuff-not an entire houseful of stuff-but moving is not fun. At all. Good luck with everything!

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved