Thursday, July 8, 2010

An Award!

When I got the office this morning and checked my blog I smiled!
Why?
Because Tina over at The Year Of Me gave me the:



THANK YOU TINA! This award made my day ( well..awards in general do that to me!) I love giving them out to people!

With any award comes rules, so here are the rules for this blog award:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.(Done and Done)
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs
4. Let your nominees know about the award

Okay, so for the 7 things about me:
1. I own the most amazing phone around!(Verizon Motorola Droid)
2. I am currently working on writing 2 books( yes, at the same time )
3. I was adopted at a day old and have ment my birth mother and 3 half siblings
4. I am a Pampered Chef Consultant
5. I have lived in 3 states(soon to be 4)
6. I LOVE crazy wacky..its the best way to go :)
7. I dont now...im not that interesting...well..maybe I am :)

Ok 15 New Blogs ( Some are not new but I LOVE them to death!)
1. Stephanie - A Blue Eyed Boy Met A Brown Eyed Girl
2. Jen - Girl In Pearls
3. Amy - A Silver Wife's Life
4. Laura - Along For The Ride
5. I am having allot of trouble picking more people cause y'all are so amazing!
6. Yep..Still having trouble
7. Jenn - From One Arm To Another
8. Ashley - Miss Ashley In Mississippi
Well folks...thats gonna be it this time!

Once again thanks so much for the award!

2 comments:

Amy Silver said...

Thank you! Wow, I didn't know those things about you! You need to post more about your books and the story on your birth!

Jen said...

Oh you're so sweet; thanks so much!

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved