Thursday, July 1, 2010

Last Nights Fun!

So, Last night we had a Community 4th of July picnick...with fireworks and all!
It was so much fun! I love 4th of July so much!
I have a more deeper post that I will maybe post tomorrow so I dont have to try and get here and blog it on 4th of July!



Dezzi and Caddi are so sweet! There my cousins 2 little girls!
Me all ready to go and decked out in my "American colors"!
So after the kids came over and I watched them for the grown ups to talke..they were coloring!
Zack LOVED my beta fish Nemo..His bday is on the 30th..so maybe ill get him one :)
He was "Singing Nemo to sleep"! It was too cute!
They LOVED the fish...we spend 30min watching him! LOL!
"Look Joanna...Nemo likes us!" LOL!



I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!

Ok...I work as a volunteer at my job...so I get enough money in from other little things to pay my bills and such!
Now..I really want to re do my blog layout and all...and The one I have done is amazing and all..but I really want a change..but...I have been trying to use stuff..and its just not working out..looking right...whatever! I have used places like Shabby Blogs and all that..free places....but I just cant get my layout to work with the background and such!
Anyone have tips, ideas,,,or feel like doing it for me! LOL! JK ( but if you totally want to ill let ya have at it! LOL! )




2 comments:

Sierra said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time and hope you find a fab lady that will redo your page, if i was techy like that I would totally do it! :) Thanks btw for posting Dante's button, you're so sweet!

Ron Cooper said...

I’m already your Friday follower, but wanted to say hi on this 4th weekend!

My latest postings are, “The Restful Soul,” “Three Peaceful Thoughts,” “As,” “The World Needs This,” “Springtime Beauty,” “The Power,” and “The Triumphant Heart.”


Ron

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved