Friday, July 16, 2010

Just Me!

So I was thinking! Since this Blog Bash I have gotten allot of new followers..so I figured I would do a post about me! Let y'all get to now me...and Im playing along over at Kellys Korner for the fun of it :) hehehe

Well..As you all now my name is Joanna Noel im 21 and loving it! :)
At this point in time I live in a small small small town of French Camp Mississippi.....BUT...I am on my way to be moving in the next 2 weeks or so......were am I moving too?? Well..Its still not Blog Offical yet...but....I am staying in the south...and near CO, TX, OK area! Ill let y'all now when It can be Blog Offical!


I love the outdoors! The one thing that keeps me wanting to stay indoors is the heat at times, and the fact that I enjoy blogging!
I love meeting new bloggy friends!


I love my siblings to DEATH! I have 5 of them! One sister and One brother live with me and my family and 2 brother and one sister live in PA!
As allot of you may now..I am a Christian and have a real heart for ministry! I belive that I am called to reach out to the world and be a light for Him!

I am so glad you stopped by my blog and stayed to get to now me! I am allways open to new friends..I love my bloggy friends!

XOXOX

1 comments:

Amy Silver said...

I have lots of siblings too, 6 to be exact! It's lots of fun, huh?! You will have to let me know where when it's "blog official" because I am in the north part of TX, about an hour south of OK, we could meet up!

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved