Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blog Bash Challange #4 Show The Love!

And is Blog Bash Challange # 4 over at

Blog Bash

Challenge #4 - Show The Love

What's Up for Grabs?

A Tooth Soap Goodie Pack - Tooth Soap, Tooth Swish & Tooth Brightener

Here's how it's going to go down:

Write up a post featuring the new friends you have found via the Blog Bash. With over 150 link ups it's almost impossible to get through them all but has been done, so through this, you are going to lead your new friends to other friends you have found. It's like a big ol' pot of blog friendships!!!

Feature one new friend or feature 25. The choice is yours. Include you friend's button or a link if they don't have one. Then write about your featured friend. Tell why you fell in love with them and their blog. Share why you have chosen them to be featured.

Now here's the part where I am going to ask you all to feature me.
In your post, I'd like you to include anything you'd like to say to me. I know, I know... you already said it in a comment but seeing kind words about me would feel even more amazing if they were on your blog.


Ok..here we go!

I have ment several amazing new ladies through the Blog Bash..But I will Share the Love with two that I can see how become fast friends!
1. Jessica at:


She is what you call a cool momma! I have really enjoyed her post. She is so down to earth..even I as a single girl really feel like I will/can/am connecting with her! I love how she talks about her kids, and life! She makes you feel like your there in it! Click on her button above..you will not regret it!

2. Amy at All Because Two People Fell In Love!
Yes..this sweet girl did post me as her Share The Love person..but I was thinking of doing her anyway..so im not copy catting! :)
I allready feel a special bond with Amy! She is close to my age..lives in the same state as me ( well..thats untill I move!) and the most important thing that I love...her walk with the Lord! It is so nice to find a christian sister here on blog land! You really should go read her blog! She will make you smile!

Now..I also want to share a little love with an amazing girl that is pulling off this Blog Bash!
Her name is Brittany over at

Not Your Average Teen

She is amazing! She has so much wisdom and a ton of blog love to give! I have no clue how she does it! Ever since I started reading her blog ( its been about a week) I have looked at her and been like.."I wanna blog like that!" I tell ya people, she has some talent! Go over and check her blog out!




4 comments:

Vloggerlyfe said...

Hey, I love your blog!! I'm your newest follower from Blog Bash!

Amy said...

:)) you just totally made my day! Thank you so much for those sweet words. I hate you are leaving MS, but it's okay, we can keep in touch through bloggy!

furygirl3132 said...

I am your newest follower from the Blog Bash, I look forward to reading much more!

Eloise
Mommy2TwoGirls
http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

I've never had someone say they want to "blog like me" i feel so honored! Thank you! :)

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved