Friday, September 18, 2009

Some fun stuff I found that I LOVE!



Ok....so today I was looking through this amazing site... http://www.hostesswiththemostess.com/ and found some amazing ideas! Ill put a few pictures on here...but you will have to go to the site and check it out!








I LOVE this idea and am so making some here soon!





ok....so as most of you now..my sister is engaged..and me being the "maid of awner" has to come up with the Bridal shower...Know im going to plan it with many others..and want Kels involved if she wants..but i was looking around for idea's and found some I love ( hint hint..they could be used when my time comes!)



Party Favors!

0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever

Blog Archives


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved