Monday, September 28, 2009

Its starting to feel allot like...Fall! :)

Ok...So as I have said MANY times.I LOVE FALL! And of course..here in the south it is hot! Well today IT IS FEELING LIKE FALL! <3

I got to wear a sweater this morning thats how cold it was!

The sun is out so its still nice but leave's are falling from the tree's and making there amazing crunching noise!

I pulled 3 pumkins from the field today, washed them up, and decorated on the front porch! Also cut the rest of the Zinnia's and they are sitting on the dinningroom table!



IN OTHER NEWS:

I AM DOING A PAMPERED CHEF PARTY GIVAWAY!

Here is how it works!


Book a catologe show with me and your name will be entered to win a FREE small batter bowl!( pictured above)

A catologe show is so easy! All you have to do is hand out the catologs and get orders!

Let me now if your interested and check out my site... www.pamperedchef.biz/jsterrett

0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever

Blog Archives


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved