Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Praying...No More Tears!

                                                                    Pray for Dante

I posted the link picture above some time ago. My blog has gone thru some remodels, has moved states with me, yet that button has still stayed. Why, because I support it!
 I pray for this dear baby boy all the time!

I just got an update from a bloggy friend telling me that Jesus is ready to take this sweet angel home. As this saddens my heart today it also makes me joyfull!
No more pain, no more tears, no more bumps, not mistakes. He is going to meet the most amazing person ever!
Please pray for his family as they go thru this! If you want updates I will try to keep them here but you can also click on the button for more! Would you take this button and share it with your friends?

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -

It has been SUPER cold around here! I dont mind so much! I have always loved the cooler months! Bundling up and all!


XOXO

                                                        

1 comments:

Miss Angie said...

That is incredibly sad. Sending love to him and his family.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving sweet comments btw!

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved