Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Monday!!


Its Mingle Monday time!!

Mingle 240

As always, if your over from Mingle Monday..WELCOME! Please feel free to leave a comment or even follow! I will follow back!

My little sister sent me this picture of her on Saturday!


I have been gone for almost 4 months and she has grown up so much! I cannot believe she is 14 and a freshman in high school! She is drop dead gorgeous! 

My niece is having her first fall!
My sister sent me pictures of her all bundled up!


And this is her costume! They went to ZooBoo at the Erie zoo last weekend!!


I'll close for now!  Enjoy all the cuteness in this post!
XOXO

2 comments:

aimymichelle said...

such a cute little pumpkin.

Linny said...

Wow your sister is gorgeous! I love the pictures of your niece, makes me miss my little niece! Visiting fro Mingle Monday! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved