Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall!!!



The past few days here in Mississippi it has been COLD! 45 at night and the high has been 77!( today its gonna be 88 but that does not count! )

I got 2 Mums for my front porch and I have a very cute wreath! I am getting pumpkins this weekend and I CANNOT WAIT!!!! ( Note this did not post when I wanted it too, internet again, so I have my pumpkins, pictures coming soon!)

So in the spirit of fall and the fact that I cant wait to get my pumpkins, let me show you what im pinning on my fall board!!











1 comments:

Sierra said...

I love all of the fall decor, so beautiful! BTW wanted to let you know about Dante, the little boy's button that you have on your blog still. He will be passing away soon. :( Thank you for all of your prayers! xoxo.

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved