Saturday, April 28, 2012

Style on Saturday!


Happy Weekend!

I have allready been up and around today! I got my swap partner late last night and I was so excited I went out this morning and got a few things for her allready! :)

So, todays post I thought I would share some style stuff I LOVE!
I found most these on Pinterest!

This one is so summery! Just make the cardigan short sleeved and your good! I LOVE THE YELLOW!
I LOVE pink! So this one is awsome! Im in love with the purse!


 Ive always been a fan of blue!

 Umm...can I have this necklass please :)

 And this ring is just awsome!

 Im loving this summer feel! Digging the watch!

 Yet another pink style!
 And these shoes...yep! :)



Whats your style??
XOXO





0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved