Thursday, April 26, 2012

Favorite Colors Blog Swap!


I have always been a fan of blog swaps! I have done many and loved them! The last few I have done did not turn out so well and I have been wanting to do a good one to help make it all better!

Ever since I have been following Mamarazzi blog I have wanted to be apart of one of her AMAZING swaps! But there hard to get into and when I could have done one I was busy with other things!
Well...I am finally apart of one!
What one you may ask?

THIS ONE:


I cannot wait to do a post and show y'all what my partner got me!

And if you want to jump in on one of her amazing swaps, go follow her and start linking up and commenting! You could earn a newbie spot next time!

XOXO








1 comments:

Julie said...

Can't wait to see what you got. I've wanted to do one with her but just haven't had a chance. Maybe next time :)

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved