Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Shop from Me :)


Hey Bloggy Friends!

Isnt he just the cutest?



My crazy kitty ready for bed! LOL!


Below is some stuff that I am trying to sell! So lets call it shop my closet!

Please email me at cooking4him at gmail dot com and let me now what you want! We can than work out PayPal stuff!
Also we will work out shipping when you email me!


Black Purse Only used a few times.
$10

Fabric Handmade purse...never used.
I payed $25 for it
asking $15

Cato white purse with cheata insid!
in good condition
$10

Reba season 1 and 2!
Never been used, one is open only cause I looked at it, but thats it!
$10 a piece or $15 for both!


These dvds are used but work great!
$5 a piece or $15 for all

Yoga mat. Never been used!
$8



XOXO



0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved