Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Monday!


Since im getting back into the bloggy swing of things its time for:


Mingle 240



If your over from Mingle Monday...welcome welcome welcome (you can tell I like The Hunger Games..thats what that reminded me of when I typed that!LOL!)

Let me show you my weekend in pictures!

First...I got this on Saturday!


Yes, I MAJORLY excited! I love my new Iphone 4!

This is the sign at are driveway for our ranch! I love it!

Me and my lil sis walkin!

I LOVE collecting glass bottles! This one I found on are walk and its from Mexico!

As you can tell I am loving my phone :)

And this was just amazing! I love being a girly girl but still living on a dirt road!


XOXO


2 comments:

Kathryn said...

love that you were born a northerner meant to be a southerner! new follower from the hop, would love a follow back.

http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Congrats on the phone! That's definitely something to celebrate :)

Visiting from Mingle Monday. Hope you're having a fabulous day my dear!

xoxo,
Joelle

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved