Monday, April 16, 2012

A Day in the Life of This Crazy Girl!


Hey Bloggy Friends!

I think I say this allot, But im going to say it again..I really need to get better at blogging again! LOL!

I used to be so good at it! But since I started my job at Old Navy ive been HORRIBLE!

So, Life has been crazy for me! Im working 32 ish hrs a week, and I dont mind the paycheck..I just feel wooped some weeks!

We had some big storms come in this last weekend, we were safe but here is a picture of a funnel cloud from my front porch!


See?? Exciting right? LOL!

My niece Rayden is doing GREAT! She is home from the NICU!


So there were a few issues at work today. And to make a long story short, I was frustrated and upset. At myself, and others. So my dear friend from work Katie, went to Starbucks with me so I could cool down!


I love her! Oh...and my Green Tea Frapa! :)

So... I have a crazy idea! Want to hear it?

OK, OK HOLD ON! LOL!

I thought it would be fun to host a swap! How about a Gift Card Swap? They would be cheap to send! But I dont think I have enough followers, so would one person want to join me???

Let me know!

XOXO


0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved