Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Half Way There!


Its Wednesday! And that means I am half way through the week! And that means the weekend is coming! :)

Also, I told Y'all last week I was guest posting! Well, lazy me never got the links to Y'all for it! So here they are! You can still go show me some love and comment on them!

One is over at My So-Called Chaos!
And the other is at If Its Not Ok!

I also would like to share another link with you!
As most you now I am a Christian! But I dont talk about it a TON on here. I have started another blog for my articals and ramblings of my Christian Walk! If you would like to follow me there I would LOVE that!
Go to The Kinds Daughter and follow :)

Here are some photo's of the photo shoot I did last week!






Also check back Friday! Thats when my Giveaway goes up!

XOXO
Joanna Noel

1 comments:

BeckyJo606 said...

I love the photos you took--so amazing!! :)

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved