Saturday, August 20, 2011

AHHH...Exciting News!

Yes, I am blogging on Saturday! The dog woke me up early, and I could not get back to sleep! So I got a cup of coffee and jumped on blogger!
I am taking the kids school pictures today, then running to Norman, Sis Jerusha needs new cleats for softball, plus I need Starbucks, and need to stop at Mardels for 3 year old Wednesday night church class!

Ok, so on to my exciting news! If you follow me on twitter or are a friend on facebook you have most likely allready seen this, but, in the Spring im gonna need this mug!

Yep! My sister called me yesterday morning and told me!



I have never been an Auntie before so I am super excited :)

Im really digging this shirt! I need one :)

Also, for all you that are or thinking about entering my Giveaway. I am being very wishy washy about when im going to close it! I think what Im going to do is keep it open till at least Tue, I just have been getting allot of entrys and dont want them to stop! :)

XOXO

4 comments:

sprinkles said...

Congrats, Auntie!

I have 4 nieces and 1 nephew but haven't ever met them. Actually, I did meet one niece but haven't seen her in yeeeeeaaaaaaarrrrrrs!

BeckyJo606 said...

So exciting!! Congratulations auntie! :)

NanaDiana said...

Hi Joanna! I saw your post over at Blooming On Bainbridge and it caught my eye because of picking blackberries in PA -where I grew up- and the name Noel because my daughter married a Noel!

I was born and raised in PA and always felt like I was called to the South, too. I lived in FL for many years before marrying someone from the Midwest...and the rest, as they say, is history!

I am signing up as your newest follower even though I am old enough to be your gramma!;)(almost) xo Diana

Sagira said...

Congrats on the news! :)

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved