Thursday, January 20, 2011

{Its FINALLY snowing in Oklahoma!}

Yes, This morning I woke up to snow. Dont get me wrong, its not allot, just a dusting, but its sticking, and thats allot for Oklahoma! The kids are very excited because they do not have school, sadly, my work is right here on are property and all I have to do is walk to it, so I have work. The lucky duck siblings are snuggled back in there warm beds sleeping, and im up. This is not right!
What I really want to be doing is sitting around drinking coffee!


And as im sitting here typing this, I can hear the wind howling outside and I am already cold! A nice fire, books, warm boots and a cup of tea would work to!




The crazy thing is, its already really cold out,and it suppost to drop even more as the day goes on! I am wearing my warm sweater, gloves, scarf, and hat today! I HATE the cold!




I think I need to go make a warm pot of coffee! I need something to get me going this morning! Hehe!
Anyone else having a snow day? Or maybe you have to go out in this nasty weather! What are you doing today to keep warm?

Also, please remember about Secrets Gift Fundraiser going on! I have gotten a few entrys and thats great, but would love more! Its just $10 to enter! Click the button below!


Well....I am going to shiver my way to my room and get ready for the day..even though I really really really dont want to!

Happy Snow Day Y'all!

All Photos were found HERE!

0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved