Friday, March 12, 2010

Fav.Charity...The Wade Center

I am joining in over at Kelly's for some fun this friday!

So This "Show Us Your Life" Is all about your favorite Charity!

Mine Is actually one I have not been to yet! I will be going down and helping out at the Wade Center July 3-10! I cant wait!

The Wade Center is located in Bluefield , West Virginia. The Wade center is now in an old Elementary school and they work with the underprivaleged youth out in Bluefield. They have Homework groups every afternoon from 3:30 to 8pm. They have a "BackPack program" that they supply students with meals and all the school supplies they need! They have a "summer Camp" every summer, wich i will be helping with in July!
Just this month they started a day care called " Dorthys Door"

I think this place is just so cool! Please go check out there web site..and if leed...maybe you could go up and donate some time to the Wade Center...I now I will! :)

1 comments:

koralee said...

Thank you so much for entering my giveaway!!! Your blog is lovely and good for you...the Wade Center sounds amazing. Happy weekend. xoxo

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever

Blog Archives


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved