Monday, June 24, 2013

Hi Monday!


Oh Hey Monday...Its you again!

Anyone else hate saying that? Ya, me too! :) 

But, Monday can be a good day!


Mingle 240

And if your over from the party above Welcome!
And if you have never joined the party, YOU REALLY NEED TOO! :) I promise you will LOVE it!

My weekend was AWSOME!

I spent Saturday with some amazing people!
My little sister Jerusha and I went shopping in Norman! Went to Ulta, Gap, Old Navy, and than we picked up my friend Katie and went to IHop!
We of course stopped at Starbucks later!

This is my Light Mocha Frapp!


Here I am with the lil sis!


I took her sophmore pictures Saturday! I'll be editing them and than Yall will get to see them!

Well, here is a closing picture! Me this morning getting ready to take on Monday!





                                                    

0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved