Friday, July 5, 2013

4th Of July Fun!

It's Friday Y'all!

I am majorly happy!
I had 4th of July off and spent it with my friend Katie as my family has been on vacation in Branson!

Here are a few pictures! There from my phone so there small..sorry!

Katie and I ready for the day!





This movie was amazing! Great actors (of course cause Channing Tatum was in it!) and great story line! This one will go into my collection when it comes out!




Happy 4th Y'all!

Joining in on this swap:


So excited!


XOXO

1 comments:

Beth W said...

Thanks for joining us for this swap...it's gonna be a blast! :)

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved