Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Peace for the Moment!


I want to start this post out this morning with a song lyrics!

Help Me Find It
By: Sidewalk Prophets

I don't know where to go from here 
It all used to seem so clear 
I'm finding I can't do this on my own 

I don't know where to go from here 
As long as I know that You are near 
I'm done fighting 
I'm finally letting go 

I will trust in You 
You've never failed before 
I will trust in You 

If there's a road I should walk 
Help me find it 
If I need to be still 
Give me peace for the moment 
Whatever Your will 
Whatever Your will 
Can You help me find it 

Can You help me find it 

I'm giving You fear and You give faith 
I giving You doubt
You give me grace 
For every step I've never been alone 

Even when it hurts, You'll have Your way 
Even in the valley I will say 
With every breath 
You've never let me go 

I will wait for You 
You've never failed before 
I will wait for You 

This song has been so powerful in my life the last few weeks! I have had allot going on! I hope some day, here even soon, I can share it all with you guys! But right now, its a work in progress, and I cant wait to see what God is going to do!

But, I do have allot I can share, and I want to! I have had a burden on my heart for some time know to change things here on this blog! Maybe that's why I have not been good at keeping up with blogging and all.
Well, that change is starting now! I am going to start sharing more of me, and what I have been doing and going thru in life. And thats going to mean that I will share about my faith and all that. I am sorry if anyone has trouble with that! I would hate to loose you as a follower, but I need to share the things that are on my heart!
That being said.....here we go! :)

The Lord has been doing allot of crazy things in my life! They actually started last year when I moved to MS. But I dont think I ever relized that till just this past week! Thats when the crazy things started to really appear for me.
I guess you would say God started to change my heart, and He started me down a path that I am so excited to see what He does with!
Last Sunday I went to a church that blessed my heart so much! I have actually been there one other time! I told my Aunt at the start of service that If I would not be coming alone (all my family goes to another church except when they visit this one) I would go to that church. By the end of the service I felt the Lord telling me that was an excuse! I decided to start going to that church even if I would be alone!

I am learning to let go and leave it there. So often I tell God that He can handle things and have control of them. But when I walk away, I take it with me!
I am learning I MUST leave things in His hands and NOT walk away with them! Its hard, oh so very hard, but a must in life!

Well, I'll close for now!
Y'all are awsome!

XOXO

0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved