Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Do You Love Scrubs?


{ This review is of my own opinion and has not been made by anyone one that works for this company}


Are you a nurse? Work in a day care? Work somewere were you have to wear scrubs? Just love to loung around in them?



If you said yes to any of the above then you MUST check out Blue Sky Scrubs!

I have not personally used them, but I have read some amazing reviews on there products!
From the website there scrubs look very high quality and durable! There are so many colors and styles to choose from! Also I have NEVER seen a place that allow's you to customize your own scrubs! And they do!



Another VERY big plus is that they are cheap and yet high quality! I was looking into scrubs a few years back and I could not belive the prices for them! Blue Sky Scrubs offers wonderfull stuff and at affordible prices!
Below are a few of my favorites!









0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved