Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Coffee, Labor Day, and a Review!


Good Morning!

Today I am linking up to:

Photobucket

Here is my coffee! A Mocha Frap from Starbucks!

I am super excited that Pumpkin Spice Latta's are back for the season! Cant wait to get one!


On Labor Day I went shopping in Norman Ok with my sister! We had lunch at
Ihop!




This is the little sis! She is so cute :)



This last week I did a review for an amazing new shop!



She makes the cutest birth announcments, or prayers, she even call spell out your childs name! You have to check them out for yourself!

Anyways, I figured with my sister having a baby on the Spring I would get one that would work for her! We dont have a gender yet so I went with something diffrent!
Below is what she made me!

I am in LOVE! I like so much how I got the pdf of it and could print it myself! I plan on putting it in a frame and sending it to my sister!
The graphics are wonerfull on this print!

Tara was super easy to work with and when I told her what I was looking for she got it to a T! And even the small things I wanted changed were no big deal to her! She is super fast and does a great job!
You can check out her facebook page too!

Everything in this post on this review is my own thought! I have the products and this is what I like about it!

XOXO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I'm new to your blog (from Lucky #13) and I LOVE the layout!!

I am a sucker for Starbucks fraps too. That's all I like from there. I'm so glad the pumpkin ones are back out! YUMMMMM!!!

Thanks for the head up on the new etsy shop. Cute stuff.

NanaDiana said...

Starbucks? Did you say Starbucks? You are my kinda gal! Happy belated Labor Day- Cute things from Tara~ xo Diana

Sagira said...

We are getting an IHop here soon. can't wait. :)

Aubrey S. said...

Pumpkin spice lattes seem to be the highlight of a lot of people's day today. I guess the marketeers at Starbucks are to be congratulated.

I enjoyed mine this afternoon, but I made the mistake of looking at the nutritional info for the drink before I headed out of the office. I'm sad to report I won't be having too many of these babies this fall.

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved