Friday, April 1, 2011

There is a party..and Im so there!

Yes, Im a party girl! So when I heard about THIS party I just had to join in!

So for all you that have stopped over from the party:

WELCOME!

Let me tell you a little about me!

My name is Joanna and I live in Oklahoma! I am 22 and love meeting new bloggy friends!

One major thing I must tell you is I am a Christian and I am not sorry to tell people about it! I don gush on and on about it on this blog, but I do talk about Him. If that offands you I just want to make you aware of that right now!

Here are a few photos to help you understand me :)

This is me ( on right with Coke hat ) and my siblings! There 13 and 12~
Me on right and my friend Jen in NC!

Baking cookies on Christmas Day!

My sister Kelsey and me! She is getting married June 25th and im her maid of honor!

And this is a group of friends from when I lived in Mississippi! Im the one in red!


Please feel free to leave me a comment and I would LOVE to come check your blog out and comment back! If you follow I will follow!

XOXO

3 comments:

Sierra said...

whohoo party! looks like fun! Hope you are doing well love! xoxo!

Unknown said...

I'm definitely enjoying the party,and finding cool new blogs(like yours).

aimymichelle said...

hope you're having a great time with the party. hop eyou'll check out my blog and follow!

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved