Friday, April 15, 2011

I could JUMP for JOY!

In 3hrs my weekend starts and its going to be A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!

What am I doing that will be so amazing you may ask?

THIS

Im going with my mom, Aunt, and Cousin! It starts tonight at 7 and Sarah Palin will be the speaker! The tomorrow is Kay Arther, and a Micheal W Smith concert at 7! Sunday morning is Karen Kingsbury!
I have been looking foward to this for weeks now!

And then at 11:53 Sunday Im on my way to pick these two lovely people up at the airport! And I dont have to take them back for a week!
This is my sister Kelsey and my birth mother Heather! I am super excited!

On another note, ive only had 1 person enter in my 100 followers giveaway so Im extending it! Please go it in on the fun HERE!

XOXO

0 comments:

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved