Thursday, April 28, 2011

I am alive, major updates!

Hey dear bloggy friends!
Yes...I am still alive! No, none of the bad storms have taken me away! LOL!
I have been super busy this last week and I am going to tell y'all all about it! Be prepared for a LONG picture post!

My sister and my birth mother came here to Oklahoma from PA for a visit! We had so much fun!
Here are just a few pictures from the fun week!

My puppy Webster hanging out with his Aunt Kelsey!


My birth mother Heather and my sister Kelsey!

Kelsey!

I was having so much fun taking these photos!

We fead the ducks! They were really friendly!
I think I found her new calling! LOL!
Yep...Sisters Forever!

One of the best once from the day!

I have a few more pictures from are afternoon in OKC and Bricktown but I'll post them another time!

XOXO

1 comments:

Miss Angie said...

Ahh, super cute! Great shots!

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved