Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What Im Loving!

So, This would be my first timing over at What Im Loving Wensday!


{one}
Tanning! Well, I have not started yet, but im going to April 1st! Im in my sisters wedding in June and I need to get un-white for it! :)
{two}
This moving to come out April 8th! I want to go see it bad!

{Three}
The fact that my sister is getting married June 25th and im her Maid of Honor! <3
{Four}
Starbucks turned 40 and they have some amazing new stuff! These babys look oh so yummy :)

XOXO

1 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I need to start getting some sun or tanning, too! I am horribly white! :)

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved