Thursday, December 30, 2010

{Happy New Years!}

Since I will be out of town for New years and most likly not back to my computer till Sunday afternoon (will explain more in a min!) I would like to say it now!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!


I am not one for New Years rezolustions! I think its I just dont like the word! So many people do it and NEVER follow through with ANY of it! So...I am going to give you a list of things I would LIKE to do this year...at the end of the year..we shall
see how far I am on all of them!

1. Get at least halfway through my childrans book I am working on
2. Starting working out with Jillian and B
iggest Looser again
3. Blog at least once a week, if n
ot more
4.Try and meet 3 of my bloggy friends in real life!
5. Finish my wedding planning school!

Thats about it for now! I think thats a good list for me to work on!
Now...I must tell y'all about my weekend/New Years plans! Were gonna go have a BLAST!
My family (mom,dad,brother,and sister) are headed to Fort Worth Texas tomorrow morning and spending through Sunday afternoon with some dear friends!
They always have an amazing New Years Eve party!
The theme this year is Wacky! So my mismatching cloths and all will be coming out! (dont worry i will take pictures and share with y'all so you can laugh)
Were also going to make snowless snowmen, and eat are hearts out!
On top of it all, were staying a few extra days and I can hang out with my 2 amazing friends Cameran and Clarin! I love those girls to death!

What plans do you all have for New Years??

XOXO

2 comments:

Sierra said...

Happy New Year sweet girl, i like your goal to meet 3 bloggy friends in the new year! :)

Anna said...

Great resolutions! Happy New Year! Hope you had fun on vacation!!

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Designs by Krista

Vista

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Photobucket
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!
Mingle 240


Dance and Dream 4 Ever


I Support


Pray For Dante




 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved